Confused Words: accept vs except
1. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
2. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
3. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
4. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
5. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
6. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
7. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
8. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
9. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
10. one man, who got up and went out.
11. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
12. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
13. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
14. And society must be willing to this price.
15. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
16. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
17. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
18. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
19. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
20. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
21. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
22. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
23. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
24. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
25. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
26. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
27. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
28. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
29. he never said that - she made it up.'
30. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
31. He did not have to drop school to the job.
32. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
33. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
34. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
35. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
36. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
37. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
38. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
39. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
40. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
Return to full list of frequently confused words