Confused Words: accept vs except
1. He did not have to drop school to the job.
2. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
3. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
4. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
5. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
6. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
7. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
8. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
9. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
10. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
11. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
12. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
13. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
14. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
15. one man, who got up and went out.
16. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
17. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
18. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
19. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
20. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
21. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
22. And society must be willing to this price.
23. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
24. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
25. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
26. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
27. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
28. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
29. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
30. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
31. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
32. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
33. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
34. he never said that - she made it up.'
35. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
36. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
37. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
38. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
39. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
40. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
Return to full list of frequently confused words