Confused Words: accept vs except
1. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
2. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
3. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
4. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
5. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
6. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
7. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
8. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
9. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
10. He did not have to drop school to the job.
11. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
12. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
13. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
14. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
15. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
16. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
17. one man, who got up and went out.
18. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
19. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
20. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
21. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
22. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
23. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
24. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
25. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
26. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
27. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
28. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
29. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
30. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
31. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
32. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
33. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
34. And society must be willing to this price.
35. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
36. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
37. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
38. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
39. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
40. he never said that - she made it up.'
Return to full list of frequently confused words