Confused Words: accept vs except
1. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
2. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
3. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
4. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
5. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
6. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
7. he never said that - she made it up.'
8. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
9. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
10. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
11. one man, who got up and went out.
12. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
13. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
14. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
15. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
16. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
17. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
18. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
19. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
20. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
21. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
22. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
23. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
24. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
25. He did not have to drop school to the job.
26. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
27. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
28. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
29. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
30. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
31. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
32. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
33. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
34. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
35. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
36. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
37. And society must be willing to this price.
38. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
39. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
40. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words