Confused Words: accept vs except
1. one man, who got up and went out.
2. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
3. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
4. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
5. he never said that - she made it up.'
6. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
7. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
8. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
9. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
10. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
11. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
12. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
13. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
14. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
15. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
16. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
17. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
18. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
19. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
20. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
21. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
22. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
23. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
24. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
25. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
26. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
27. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
28. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
29. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
30. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
31. He did not have to drop school to the job.
32. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
33. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
34. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
35. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
36. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
37. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
38. And society must be willing to this price.
39. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
40. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
Return to full list of frequently confused words