Confused Words: advice vs advise
1. ``You do not find it easy to me?''
2. You deliberately me not to go up to Soho and offer myself my self, Stryver of the King's Bench bar?''
3. ``Do you seriously ask my , Valentine?''
4. ``Do you ask me for my , Mr. Stryver?''
5. ``Yes,''she said,``at your I have made the trial.''
6. 'You can't possibly do that,' said the Rose: '_I_ should you to walk the other way.'
7. ``What line would you me to study?''
8. Under his , other political prisoners are released.
9. ``Well, M. de Villefort, how would you me to act?''
10. ``Speak, and I will follow your .''
11. Oh, if you refuse my ''``What do you advise?''
12. ``I assure you, madam,''he replied,``that she does not need such .
13. Follow my , swear, and do not insult.''
14. Oh, if you refuse my ''``What do you advise?''
15. You are a pretty fellow to object and !''
16. ``Listen; this is not a command, but I give you.''
17. Both gave their and blessing for Lama Palmo's projects.
18. ``Then I should you to leave off wearing that style of dress.''
19. It was done with the collaboration and the of the GIGN.
20. ``Then you me to go alone to Beauchamp?''
21. I don't know quite what to do, and I should value your .
22. ``Then let me offer one more word of .''
23. I told them once, I told them twice: They would not listen to .
24. ``Ah, then, you wish to ask of me?''
25. ``But,''said Andrea,``why do you not act on the you gave me?
26. But let me you to think better of it.
27. Having no mother, she had no one to her at such a crisis."
28. In English, a ship is traditionally referred to as "she", even if named after a man, but this is not universal usage; some journalistic style guides using "it", others "she" and "her".
29. You may me how to walk amid the dangers which encompass me."
30. Did I your father to sell the castle of Yanina to betray''``Silence!''
31. ``Be careful; is worse than a service.''
32. But the ancestors can only him, the children must find the solution themselves.
33. They strongly against using strong opioids.
34. There is one point on which I want your .
35. He laugh'd and thank'd me, and said he would take my .
36. I put the case into your hands and shall do exactly what you ."
37. `I thought so,'replied Emmanuel;`but I wished to have your .'
38. ``You are wrong; you must me what to do.''
39. My opinion is confirmed, and I reiterate my .''
40. Come fresh up to the lessons, I you, for I come fresh up to the punishment.
Return to full list of frequently confused words