Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. That experience had a tremendous on me."
2. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
3. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
4. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
5. Treatment may have some on insight.
6. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
7. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
8. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
9. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
10. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
11. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
12. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
13. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
14. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
15. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
16. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
17. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
18. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
19. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
20. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
21. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
22. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
23. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
24. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
25. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
26. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
27. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
28. Specific quotations to this follow.
29. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
30. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
31. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
32. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
33. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
34. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
35. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
36. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
37. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
38. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
39. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
40. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
Return to full list of frequently confused words