Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
2. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
3. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
4. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
5. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
6. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
7. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
8. Treatment may have some on insight.
9. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
10. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
11. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
12. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
13. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
14. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
15. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
16. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
17. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
18. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
19. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
20. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
21. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
22. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
23. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
24. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
25. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
26. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
27. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
28. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
29. Specific quotations to this follow.
30. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
31. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
32. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
33. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
34. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
35. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
36. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
37. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
38. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
39. That experience had a tremendous on me."
40. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
Return to full list of frequently confused words