Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
2. Specific quotations to this follow.
3. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
4. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
5. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
6. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
7. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
8. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
9. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
10. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
11. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
12. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
13. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
14. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
15. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
16. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
17. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
18. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
19. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
20. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
21. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
22. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
23. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
24. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
25. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
26. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
27. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
28. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
29. Treatment may have some on insight.
30. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
31. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
32. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
33. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
34. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
35. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
36. That experience had a tremendous on me."
37. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
38. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
39. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
40. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
Return to full list of frequently confused words