Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
2. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
3. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
4. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
5. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
6. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
7. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
8. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
9. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
10. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
11. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
12. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
13. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
14. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
15. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
16. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
17. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
18. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
19. Treatment may have some on insight.
20. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
21. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
22. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
23. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
24. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
25. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
26. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
27. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
28. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
29. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
30. That experience had a tremendous on me."
31. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
32. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
33. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
34. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
35. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
36. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
37. Specific quotations to this follow.
38. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
39. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
40. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
Return to full list of frequently confused words