Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
2. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
3. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
4. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
5. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
6. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
7. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
8. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
9. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
10. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
11. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
12. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
13. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
14. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
15. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
16. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
17. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
18. That experience had a tremendous on me."
19. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
20. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
21. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
22. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
23. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
24. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
25. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
26. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
27. Treatment may have some on insight.
28. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
29. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
30. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
31. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
32. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
33. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
34. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
35. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
36. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
37. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
38. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
39. Specific quotations to this follow.
40. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
Return to full list of frequently confused words