Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
2. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
3. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
4. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
5. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
6. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
7. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
8. Specific quotations to this follow.
9. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
10. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
11. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
12. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
13. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
14. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
15. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
16. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
17. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
18. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
19. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
20. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
21. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
22. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
23. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
24. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
25. Treatment may have some on insight.
26. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
27. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
28. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
29. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
30. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
31. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
32. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
33. That experience had a tremendous on me."
34. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
35. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
36. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
37. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
38. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
39. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
40. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words