Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
2. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
3. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
4. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
5. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
6. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
7. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
8. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
9. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
10. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
11. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
12. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
13. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
14. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
15. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
16. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
17. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
18. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
19. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
20. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
21. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
22. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
23. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
24. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
25. Specific quotations to this follow.
26. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
27. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
28. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
29. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
30. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
31. That experience had a tremendous on me."
32. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
33. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
34. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
35. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
36. Treatment may have some on insight.
37. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
38. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
39. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
40. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
Return to full list of frequently confused words