Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
2. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
3. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
4. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
5. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
6. This ship was not the first to the name.
7. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
8. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
9. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
10. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
11. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
12. The 's courtship period is very brief.
13. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
14. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
15. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
16. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
17. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
18. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
19. When the is near, go out and meet him.
20. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
21. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
22. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
23. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
24. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
25. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
26. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
27. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
28. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
29. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
30. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
31. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
32. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
33. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
34. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
35. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
36. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
37. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
38. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
39. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
40. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
Return to full list of frequently confused words