Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
2. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
3. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
4. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
5. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
6. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
7. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
8. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
9. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
10. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
11. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
12. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
13. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
14. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
15. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
16. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
17. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
18. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
19. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
20. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
21. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
22. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
23. The 's courtship period is very brief.
24. When the is near, go out and meet him.
25. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
26. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
27. This ship was not the first to the name.
28. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
29. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
30. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
31. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
32. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
33. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
34. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
35. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
36. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
37. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
38. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
39. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
40. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
Return to full list of frequently confused words