Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
2. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
3. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
4. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
5. This ship was not the first to the name.
6. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
7. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
8. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
9. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
10. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
11. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
12. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
13. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
14. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
15. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
16. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
17. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
18. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
19. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
20. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
21. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
22. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
23. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
24. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
25. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
26. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
27. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
28. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
29. The 's courtship period is very brief.
30. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
31. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
32. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
33. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
34. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
35. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
36. When the is near, go out and meet him.
37. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
38. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
39. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
40. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
Return to full list of frequently confused words