Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This ship was not the first to the name.
2. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
3. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
4. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
5. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
6. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
7. When the is near, go out and meet him.
8. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
9. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
10. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
11. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
12. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
13. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
14. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
15. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
16. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
17. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
18. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
19. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
20. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
21. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
22. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
23. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
24. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
25. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
26. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
27. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
28. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
29. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
30. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
31. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
32. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
33. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
34. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
35. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
36. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
37. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
38. The 's courtship period is very brief.
39. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
40. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
Return to full list of frequently confused words