Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
2. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
3. This ship was not the first to the name.
4. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
5. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
6. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
7. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
8. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
9. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
10. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
11. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
12. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
13. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
14. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
15. The 's courtship period is very brief.
16. When the is near, go out and meet him.
17. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
18. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
19. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
20. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
21. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
22. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
23. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
24. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
25. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
26. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
27. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
28. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
29. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
30. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
31. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
32. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
33. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
34. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
35. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
36. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
37. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
38. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
39. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
40. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words