Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This ship was not the first to the name.
2. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
3. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
4. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
5. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
6. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
7. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
8. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
9. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
10. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
11. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
12. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
13. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
14. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
15. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
16. When the is near, go out and meet him.
17. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
18. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
19. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
20. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
21. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
22. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
23. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
24. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
25. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
26. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
27. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
28. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
29. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
30. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
31. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
32. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
33. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
34. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
35. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
36. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
37. The 's courtship period is very brief.
38. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
39. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
40. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
Return to full list of frequently confused words