Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
2. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
3. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
4. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
5. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
6. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
7. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
8. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
9. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
10. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
11. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
12. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
13. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
14. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
15. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
16. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
17. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
18. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
19. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
20. When the is near, go out and meet him.
21. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
22. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
23. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
24. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
25. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
26. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
27. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
28. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
29. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
30. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
31. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
32. This ship was not the first to the name.
33. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
34. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
35. The 's courtship period is very brief.
36. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
37. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
38. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
39. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
40. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
Return to full list of frequently confused words