Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
2. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
3. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
4. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
5. His parents were both in Connecticut.
6. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
7. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
8. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
9. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
10. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
11. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
12. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
13. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
14. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
15. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
16. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
17. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
18. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
19. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
20. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
21. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
22. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
23. They've been doing it since before I was ...
24. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
25. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
26. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
27. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
28. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
29. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
30. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
31. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
32. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
33. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
34. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
35. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
36. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
37. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
38. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
39. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
40. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
Return to full list of frequently confused words