Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
2. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
3. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
4. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
5. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
6. His parents were both in Connecticut.
7. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
8. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
9. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
10. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
11. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
12. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
13. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
14. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
15. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
16. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
17. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
18. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
19. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
20. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
21. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
22. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
23. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
24. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
25. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
26. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
27. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
28. They've been doing it since before I was ...
29. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
30. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
31. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
32. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
33. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
34. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
35. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
36. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
37. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
38. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
39. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
40. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
Return to full list of frequently confused words