Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
2. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
3. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
4. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
5. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
6. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
7. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
8. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
9. They've been doing it since before I was ...
10. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
11. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
12. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
13. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
14. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
15. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
16. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
17. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
18. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
19. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
20. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
21. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
22. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
23. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
24. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
25. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
26. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
27. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
28. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
29. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
30. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
31. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
32. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
33. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
34. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
35. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
36. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
37. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
38. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
39. His parents were both in Connecticut.
40. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
Return to full list of frequently confused words