Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
2. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
3. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
4. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
5. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
6. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
7. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
8. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
9. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
10. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
11. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
12. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
13. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
14. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
15. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
16. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
17. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
18. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
19. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
20. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
21. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
22. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
23. They've been doing it since before I was ...
24. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
25. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
26. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
27. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
28. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
29. His parents were both in Connecticut.
30. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
31. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
32. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
33. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
34. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
35. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
36. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
37. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
38. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
39. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
40. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
Return to full list of frequently confused words