Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
2. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
3. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
4. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
5. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
6. No more points were scored before the .
7. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
8. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
9. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
10. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
11. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
12. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
13. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
14. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
15. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
16. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
17. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
18. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
19. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
20. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
21. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
22. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
23. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
24. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
25. This team is during spring (end of March).
26. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
27. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
28. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
29. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
30. The film did not even on its production costs.
31. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
32. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
33. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
34. This became known as the "Babson ".
35. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
36. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
37. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
38. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
39. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
40. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
Return to full list of frequently confused words