Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
2. This team is during spring (end of March).
3. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
4. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
5. No more points were scored before the .
6. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
7. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
8. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
9. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
10. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
11. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
12. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
13. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
14. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
15. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
16. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
17. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
18. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
19. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
20. This became known as the "Babson ".
21. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
22. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
23. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
24. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
25. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
26. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
27. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
28. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
29. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
30. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
31. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
32. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
33. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
34. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
35. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
36. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
37. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
38. The film did not even on its production costs.
39. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
40. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
Return to full list of frequently confused words