Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
2. This became known as the "Babson ".
3. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
4. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
5. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
6. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
7. No more points were scored before the .
8. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
9. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
10. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
11. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
12. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
13. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
14. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
15. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
16. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
17. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
18. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
19. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
20. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
21. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
22. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
23. The film did not even on its production costs.
24. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
25. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
26. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
27. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
28. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
29. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
30. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
31. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
32. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
33. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
34. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
35. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
36. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
37. This team is during spring (end of March).
38. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
39. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
40. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
Return to full list of frequently confused words