Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
2. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
3. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
4. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
5. The film did not even on its production costs.
6. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
7. No more points were scored before the .
8. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
9. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
10. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
11. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
12. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
13. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
14. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
15. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
16. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
17. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
18. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
19. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
20. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
21. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
22. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
23. This team is during spring (end of March).
24. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
25. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
26. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
27. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
28. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
29. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
30. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
31. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
32. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
33. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
34. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
35. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
36. This became known as the "Babson ".
37. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
38. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
39. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
40. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
Return to full list of frequently confused words