Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
2. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
3. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
4. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
5. This became known as the "Babson ".
6. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
7. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
8. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
9. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
10. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
11. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
12. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
13. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
14. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
15. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
16. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
17. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
18. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
19. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
20. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
21. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
22. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
23. This team is during spring (end of March).
24. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
25. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
26. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
27. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
28. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
29. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
30. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
31. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
32. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
33. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
34. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
35. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
36. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
37. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
38. The film did not even on its production costs.
39. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
40. No more points were scored before the .
Return to full list of frequently confused words