Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
2. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
3. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
4. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
5. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
6. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
7. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
8. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
9. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
10. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
11. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
12. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
13. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
14. This team is during spring (end of March).
15. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
16. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
17. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
18. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
19. This became known as the "Babson ".
20. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
21. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
22. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
23. The film did not even on its production costs.
24. No more points were scored before the .
25. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
26. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
27. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
28. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
29. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
30. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
31. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
32. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
33. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
34. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
35. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
36. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
37. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
38. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
39. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
40. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
Return to full list of frequently confused words