Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
2. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
3. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
4. The film did not even on its production costs.
5. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
6. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
7. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
8. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
9. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
10. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
11. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
12. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
13. This became known as the "Babson ".
14. This team is during spring (end of March).
15. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
16. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
17. No more points were scored before the .
18. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
19. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
20. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
21. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
22. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
23. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
24. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
25. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
26. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
27. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
28. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
29. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
30. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
31. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
32. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
33. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
34. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
35. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
36. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
37. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
38. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
39. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
40. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
Return to full list of frequently confused words