Confused Words: censure vs censor
1. This was the only time a person was elected twice.
2. After only one year in office the in 109 BC elected Marcus Livius Drusus died.
3. In 294 and 265 BC, Gaius Marcius Rutilus inus was elected .
4. However, the film ran into trouble with the Indian board and hasn't been released to date.
5. For if you are not acting rightly, shun the act itself; if rightly, however, why fear misplaced ?
6. But it is to God's the Christian appeals, the Roman to his own soul.
7. Marcius prevented this situation from repeating itself by originating a law stating that no one could be elected twice.
8. As , he ordered the construction of the "Via Aemilia Scaura" and restored several bridges.
9. Along with many in Hollywood, Bernstein faced during the McCarthy era of the early 1950s.
10. In 726, the official Yuwen Rong became deputy chief imperial (御史中丞, "Yushi Zhongcheng").
11. In 393 BC, Marcus Cornelius Maluginensis was elected suffect to replace the deceased Gaius Iulius Iullus.
12. It has set up a special body to rap music because it believes this type of music does not fit the Uzbek musical culture.
13. His of those travellers who swerve from the truth.
14. Governor Bradford's of the Maypole tradition played a central role in Nathaniel Hawthorne's fictional story The Maypole of Merry Mount, 1837.
15. Resisting ecclesiastical , he left Jena (Feb.
16. In 443 BC, the right to take the census was moved from the consuls to the newly established office of .
17. Joseph I. Breen alleged that the cartoon violated the Hays Production Code, a set of rules for the content of American films, because it burlesqued religion.
18. It is the system of government, the situation in which they are placed, that I mean to , not the character of those who have acted in it.
19. From the insolence of office, too, they are frequently indifferent how they exercise it, and are very apt to or deprive him of his office wantonly and without any just cause.
20. At one point the FR found itself facing motions by the Association of Railway Preservation Societies(ARPS) and the Association of Independent Railways (AIR).
21. No leading London actor, with the exception of David Garrick, had escaped , and in the "Apology" Garrick was clearly threatened.
22. Wright returned to the charge in 1693, but again the assembly refused to Caffyn.
23. The work on "The Beaverskin" was relatively free from .
24. In 351 BC, Gaius Marcius Rutilus was elected as the first plebeian .
25. The screenplay by Thea von Harbou was first submitted to the on 21 May 1941, but was not passed until 28 February 1942.
26. He even decided, about 1537, to return to the obedience of the Observants, through fear of incurring some ecclesiastical .
27. The Board reacted to the complaint, insisting on the replacement of the word, which was later replaced with "Dilli".
28. If we consider the time needed to prepare the engravings and the approval by the , Corbelletti must know the hatching system of Petra Sancta even before 1638.
29. In people of their own station, therefore, they regard such excesses with but a small degree of disapprobation, and them either very slightly or not at all.
30. In 312 BC, Appius Claudius Caecus was elected without being consul before.
31. On November 2, members of the U.D.D. organized a motion of in the National Assembly.
32. The film did not encounter many ship problems, although the scene where Carter knifes Albert Swift caused concern for the John Trevelyan.
33. NHS has been under an Ontario Nurses Association (ONA) since February 2003.
34. If a person should at any time exceed in it, he can easily reform without exposing himself to the of the public.
35. Controversy spilled over into the press when the British government attempted to the printing of their programme information.
36. In this sense, it is closer to a motion of .
37. Emperor Xuanzong rejected both recommendations, and made Cui Rizhi a general and Cui Yinfu the chief imperial .
38. It was finally submitted to the in January 1945.
39. ``I deserve neither such praise nor such ,''cried Elizabeth;``I am not a great reader, and I have pleasure in many things.''
40. A.s.h does not information on suicide methods and does not prohibit such discussion.
Return to full list of frequently confused words