Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
2. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
3. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
4. There is a great difference in boats, of .
5. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
6. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
7. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
8. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
9. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
10. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
11. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
12. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
13. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
14. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
15. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
16. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
17. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
18. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
19. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
20. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
21. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
22. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
23. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
24. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
25. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
26. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
27. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
28. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
29. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
30. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
31. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
32. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
33. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
34. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
35. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
36. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
37. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
38. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
39. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
40. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
Return to full list of frequently confused words