Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
2. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
3. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
4. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
5. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
6. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
7. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
8. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
9. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
10. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
11. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
12. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
13. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
14. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
15. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
16. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
17. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
18. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
19. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
20. There is a great difference in boats, of .
21. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
22. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
23. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
24. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
25. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
26. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
27. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
28. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
29. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
30. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
31. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
32. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
33. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
34. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
35. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
36. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
37. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
38. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
39. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
40. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
Return to full list of frequently confused words