Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
2. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
3. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
4. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
5. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
6. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
7. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
8. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
9. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
10. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
11. There is a great difference in boats, of .
12. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
13. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
14. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
15. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
16. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
17. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
18. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
19. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
20. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
21. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
22. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
23. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
24. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
25. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
26. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
27. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
28. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
29. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
30. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
31. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
32. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
33. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
34. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
35. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
36. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
37. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
38. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
39. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
40. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
Return to full list of frequently confused words