Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
2. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
3. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
4. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
5. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
6. There is a great difference in boats, of .
7. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
8. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
9. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
10. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
11. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
12. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
13. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
14. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
15. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
16. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
17. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
18. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
19. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
20. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
21. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
22. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
23. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
24. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
25. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
26. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
27. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
28. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
29. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
30. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
31. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
32. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
33. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
34. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
35. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
36. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
37. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
38. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
39. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
40. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words