Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
2. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
3. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
4. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
5. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
6. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
7. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
8. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
9. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
10. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
11. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
12. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
13. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
14. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
15. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
16. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
17. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
18. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
19. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
20. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
21. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
22. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
23. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
24. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
25. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
26. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
27. There is a great difference in boats, of .
28. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
29. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
30. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
31. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
32. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
33. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
34. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
35. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
36. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
37. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
38. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
39. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
40. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
Return to full list of frequently confused words