Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
2. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
3. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
4. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
5. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
6. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
7. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
8. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
9. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
10. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
11. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
12. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
13. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
14. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
15. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
16. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
17. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
18. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
19. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
20. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
21. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
22. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
23. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
24. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
25. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
26. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
27. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
28. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
29. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
30. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
31. There is a great difference in boats, of .
32. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
33. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
34. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
35. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
36. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
37. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
38. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
39. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
40. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
Return to full list of frequently confused words