Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
2. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
3. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
4. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
5. There is a great difference in boats, of .
6. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
7. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
8. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
9. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
10. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
11. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
12. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
13. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
14. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
15. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
16. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
17. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
18. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
19. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
20. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
21. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
22. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
23. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
24. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
25. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
26. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
27. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
28. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
29. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
30. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
31. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
32. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
33. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
34. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
35. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
36. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
37. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
38. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
39. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
40. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
Return to full list of frequently confused words