Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
2. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
3. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
4. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
5. While President of the Irish of St.
6. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
7. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
8. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
9. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
10. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
11. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
12. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
13. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
14. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
15. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
16. The term should not be confused with Order of .
17. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
18. The of National Monuments was informed.
19. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
20. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
21. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
22. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
23. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
24. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
25. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
26. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
27. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
28. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
29. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
30. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
31. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
32. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
33. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
34. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
35. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
36. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
37. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
38. Parties in the European during 2005
39. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
40. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
Return to full list of frequently confused words