Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
2. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
3. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
4. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
5. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
6. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
7. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
8. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
9. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
10. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
11. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
12. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
13. Parties in the European during 2005
14. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
15. The term should not be confused with Order of .
16. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
17. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
18. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
19. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
20. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
21. The of National Monuments was informed.
22. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
23. While President of the Irish of St.
24. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
25. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
26. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
27. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
28. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
29. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
30. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
31. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
32. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
33. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
34. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
35. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
36. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
37. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
38. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
39. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
40. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
Return to full list of frequently confused words