Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
2. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
3. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
4. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
5. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
6. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
7. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
8. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
9. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
10. Parties in the European during 2005
11. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
12. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
13. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
14. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
15. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
16. The term should not be confused with Order of .
17. While President of the Irish of St.
18. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
19. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
20. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
21. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
22. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
23. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
24. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
25. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
26. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
27. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
28. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
29. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
30. The of National Monuments was informed.
31. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
32. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
33. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
34. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
35. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
36. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
37. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
38. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
39. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
40. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
Return to full list of frequently confused words