Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
2. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
3. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
4. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
5. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
6. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
7. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
8. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
9. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
10. The of National Monuments was informed.
11. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
12. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
13. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
14. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
15. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
16. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
17. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
18. While President of the Irish of St.
19. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
20. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
21. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
22. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
23. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
24. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
25. The term should not be confused with Order of .
26. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
27. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
28. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
29. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
30. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
31. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
32. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
33. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
34. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
35. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
36. Parties in the European during 2005
37. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
38. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
39. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
40. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
Return to full list of frequently confused words