Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
2. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
3. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
4. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
5. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
6. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
7. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
8. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
9. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
10. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
11. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
12. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
13. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
14. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
15. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
16. The term should not be confused with Order of .
17. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
18. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
19. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
20. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
21. Parties in the European during 2005
22. The of National Monuments was informed.
23. While President of the Irish of St.
24. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
25. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
26. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
27. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
28. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
29. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
30. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
31. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
32. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
33. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
34. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
35. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
36. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
37. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
38. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
39. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
40. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
Return to full list of frequently confused words