Confused Words: draught vs draft
1. The savages in South Africa match their cattle by colour, as do some of the Esquimaux their teams of dogs.
2. Again the abbe had been obliged to swallow a of water to calm the emotions that threatened to overpower him.
3. Only the top 20 prospects attended the . The Senators did not host the due to this.
4. This offered the same level of for a reduced level of exhaust back-pressure or, alternatively, increased with no performance loss elsewhere.
5. WNBA . The following are the Sky's selections in the 2010 WNBA .
6. The 1962 NFL and the 1962 AFL
7. My object here is simply to project the of a systematization of cetology.
8. NFL . The following were selected in the 1968 NFL .
9. They had a shallow (8 feet, 2.43 metres).
10. ``Here,''he said,``here is a at sight.''
11. A lower case "half half" is a generic Guinness .
12. The marchioness drained the glass at a single , and then turned on her pillow, repeating,``The notary, the notary!''
13. The ship was long, with a beam of and a of . History.
14. This is considered one of the best classes ever for the position of wide receiver.
15. The beer is available kegged on , or in bottles.
16. The first amateur was held in 1965.
17. It is not uncommon for a team's actual pick to differ from their assigned pick, or for a team to have extra or no picks in any round due to these trades.
18. A dish of their meat was a good mouthful, and a barrel of their liquor a reasonable .
19. Before the conquest of the Spaniards, there were no cattle fit for , either in Mexico or Peru.
20. selections and ee career notes.
21. The Darwin Stubby is available by NT in the Northern Territory.
22. NFL . One Vandal was selected in the 2009 NFL :
23. ``See,''he exclaimed,``there remains still some of the magic .
24. 1 overall player in any he's involved with."
25. "Unicorn" had an overall length of , a beam of , and a of at deep load.
26. The August was eliminated after only two years, while the January lasted until 1986.
27. On April 14, 2009, the Islanders won the NHL Lottery, gaining the number one overall pick in the 2009 NHL Entry . Regular season.
28. He stopped, held out his glass for more, and took it off at a .
29. She had a beam of and a of . She displaced at standard load.
30. The Heavy Breton is the largest subtype, and is generally used for the hardest work.
31. Thus, it is not uncommon for a team's actual pick to differ from their assigned pick, or for a team to have extra or no picks in any round due to these trades.
32. The . Major League Baseball's first amateur was held in June 1965.
33. This whole book is but a --nay, but the of a .
34. The league also held a supplemental after the regular and before the regular season.
35. "When you go out close the door, for there is a decided ."
36. When they find an inch of mud in the bottom of a glass, they stir it up, and then take the as they would gruel.
37. He preferred to go and sit upon the stairs, in the dark and a strong , until he was again sent for.
38. The 1952 NBA was the sixth annual of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
39. This list does not include players selected in that .
40. She drank out of a golden cup, above a hogshead at a .
Return to full list of frequently confused words