Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
2. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
3. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
4. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
5. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
6. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
7. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
8. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
9. The distortion function is formula_4.
10. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
11. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
12. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
13. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
14. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
15. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
16. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
17. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
18. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
19. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
20. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
21. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
22. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
23. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
24. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
25. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
26. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
27. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
28. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
29. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
30. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
31. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
32. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
33. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
34. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
35. Relations between the original and theories.
36. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
37. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
38. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
39. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
40. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words