Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
2. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
3. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
4. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
5. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
6. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
7. The distortion function is formula_4.
8. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
9. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
10. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
11. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
12. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
13. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
14. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
15. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
16. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
17. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
18. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
19. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
20. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
21. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
22. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
23. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
24. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
25. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
26. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
27. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
28. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
29. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
30. Relations between the original and theories.
31. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
32. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
33. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
34. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
35. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
36. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
37. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
38. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
39. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
40. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
Return to full list of frequently confused words