Confused Words: foreword vs forward
1. Later editions of a book sometimes have a new prepended (appearing before an older if there was one), which might explain in what respects that edition differs from previous ones.
2. It was reprinted in 1996 with the addition of a new and a critical review of "The Bell Curve".
3. Unlike a preface, a is always signed.
4. In reverse, 65% of the power was available.
5. Ayola claimed he came because he had been threatened.
6. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself .
7. Hammett provided the book's . Equipment.
8. The algorithm is straight to implement.
9. At , he played at the power and center positions.
10. He was described as "an ideal centre ".
11. I took her for the``Sunny South''hadn't any skylights of the chimneys.'
12. Author James Ellroy endorsed Steve Hodel's theory in the to the paperback version of Hodel's book.
13. "My Face for the World to See" was reissued in 2002, headlined "A Cult Classic," with a by John Waters.
14. Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu, Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, and Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St.
15. From this time it found itself in a continuing decline.
16. The book was reissued by Paladin Press in 2006 with a new by Bruce D. Clayton.
17. Gritty Steve Begin was also signed to provide depth.
18. David Gerrold provided a to the novel, who is better known for writing the episode "The Trouble With Tribbles".
19. Alagirisamy kathaigal" was published in 1952 with a from Kalki Krishnamurthy.
20. The was written by Rufus Wainwright.
21. Lasso lifts are either "" or "reverse".
22. He plays in the centre position.
23. The new edition has a by William S. Burroughs, and a new afterword by Leary.
24. And you are looking with so much pleasure to seeing him once more to morrow!''
25. In the he stated the following: The Clinton-Gore administration launched the first official White House website on October 21, 1994.
26. The Creeds and Platforms of Congregationalism, Williston Walker; Douglas Horton, . Boston, Pilgrim Press, 1960.
27. If there is both a and a preface, the appears first; both appear before the introduction, which may be paginated either with the front matter or the main text.
28. At this, Mireille comes crying "Kill me!"
29. I then hurried , and found him standing by the pool.
30. Could he expect that her friends would not step ?
31. The two spectators started , but she stayed them with a motion of her hand.
32. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the to the Grove edition.
33. The book collects seven novelettes and short stories by various science fiction authors, with a by Carnell.
34. Then the hunter came and stood in their midst, and the mystery was solved.
35. asked Defarge, motioning to Mr. Lorry to come .
36. by Tom Bradley, Robert A. Whyte.
37. It was published in 2007 under the Bachman pseudonym, with a by King under his own name.
38. He also wrote the for the book "The Chicago Movie Palaces of Balaban Katz" (2006).
39. He played as a centre-. Blackpool.
40. Hesketh's report was eventually published posthumously, in 1999, with a by "Nigel West" (the pseudonym of Rupert Allason).
Return to full list of frequently confused words