Confused Words: freeze vs frieze
1. In 2005 they released the Moment on Greyhound Records in Belgium, featuring Anita Kelsey.
2. The only equipment is the Gravity Gun, used to and un blocks, pick them up and move them.
3. When it sees an approaching falcon it gives a warning call and the other sandgrouse .
4. During the winter all rivers over.
5. In 2010, Coburn called for on defense spending.
6. In the history of textiles, (French: "frisé") is a Middle English term for a coarse woollen, plain weave cloth with a nap on one side.
7. The writers even got to give it a -frame shot for the ending.
8. It has diagonal buttresses, two-light bell openings, and a quatrefoil .
9. Today, "" is also a term applied to a textile technique used in modern machine-loomed carpeting, as well as the textile produced.
10. was woven in the English Midlands and Wales, and in Ireland from the fourteenth century, and later in Holland as well.
11. Operation Deep I. The impetus behind Operation Deep I was the International Geophysical Year 1957–58.
12. Thoroughbreds and Standardbreds in Australia and New Zealand are branded.
13. Slow lorises are particularly vulnerable because they tend to when spotted.
14. The figures on the represent the wool trade between Bradford and the world, besides architecture and the arts.
15. A "studiolo" would often have a Latin motto painted or inlaid round the .
16. Fluted pilasters rise to the between the last bays on either end and the rest of the windows.
17. Operation Deep (OpDFrz or ODF) is the codename for a series of United States missions to Antarctica, beginning with "Operation Deep I" in 1955–56, followed by "Operation Deep II", "Operation Deep III", and so on.
18. Originally the front was sided in clapboard with a cornice and ; that was replaced with cedar in the 1950s.
19. Some of my friends spoke as if I was coming to the woods on purpose to myself.
20. The will be up for renegotiation in 2011.
21. However, "What Would You Do for a Dollar?" and " Tag" were the two earliest.)" Pilot Season (1991-1993).
22. To apply a brand, all hair is shaved at the branding site.
23. The porch is decorated with turned posts, jigsaw struts, and a carved .
24. In the seventeenth century "" was applied to linen cloth, apparently as from Frisia, an unconnected usage.
25. Simple and noble, it is decorated by a with floral decoration running under the ledge.
26. Coarse was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
27. Dryvax is a -dried calf lymph smallpox vaccine.
28. The library is near located, accessible by a door which the jambs and the lintel are carved in marble, adorned with a of floral decoration.
29. In October, there is a possibility of a and there is an increase the number of cloudy days, with possible rain.
30. Operation Deep I prepared a permanent research station and paved the way for more exhaustive research in later Deep operations.
31. In the banqueting hall is a 19th-century overmantel and carved by C.R. Millar.
32. The Ulster, a long loose overcoat as worn in Ulster, was made of .
33. The Operation Deep activities were succeeded by "Operation Deep II", and so on, continuing a constant US presence in Antarctica since that date.
34. The term can also be used for the curly nap fabrics have, as well as the action of raising the nap, which differs from standard methods.
35. But the salt mixture does not because its freezing point is far below that of pure water.
36. The edge of the lid is decorated by a of flying geese.
37. Above the doors are seahorses on the main and Moorish paneling on the doors themselves.
38. The roofline had a dentiled cornice with a white below.
39. I thought that there was no need of ice to them.
40. Above the doorways are classical Ionic order columns that ostensibly hold up the and pediment.
Return to full list of frequently confused words