Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
2. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
3. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
4. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
5. Officials Accountability System
6. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
7. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
8. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
9. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
10. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
11. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
12. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
13. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
14. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
15. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
16. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
17. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
18. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
19. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
20. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
21. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
22. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
23. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
24. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
25. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
26. The of the school is Bill Crane.
27. The following are some of his writings:
28. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
29. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
30. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
31. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
32. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
33. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
34. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
35. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
36. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
37. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
38. This is known as Henneman's Size .
39. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
40. A supporting character is "J.D."
Return to full list of frequently confused words