Confused Words: storey vs story
1. It is not possible to verify this .
2. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
3. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
4. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
5. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
6. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
7. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
8. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
9. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
10. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
11. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
12. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
13. As originally built, it was a two mill.
14. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
15. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
16. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
17. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
18. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
19. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
20. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
21. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
22. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
23. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
24. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
25. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
26. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
27. This book was described as a of victimization.
28. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
29. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
30. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
31. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
32. This is almost certainly not true.
33. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
34. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
35. It later transpired that the was untrue.
36. It has 195 single and double units.
37. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
38. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
39. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
40. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words