Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
2. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
3. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
4. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
5. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
6. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
7. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
8. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
9. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
10. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
11. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
12. It has 195 single and double units.
13. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
14. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
15. It is not possible to verify this .
16. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
17. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
18. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
19. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
20. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
21. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
22. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
23. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
24. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
25. It later transpired that the was untrue.
26. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
27. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
28. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
29. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
30. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
31. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
32. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
33. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
34. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
35. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
36. This book was described as a of victimization.
37. This is almost certainly not true.
38. As originally built, it was a two mill.
39. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
40. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words