Confused Words: storey vs story
1. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
2. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
3. It is not possible to verify this .
4. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
5. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
6. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
7. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
8. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
9. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
10. It later transpired that the was untrue.
11. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
12. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
13. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
14. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
15. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
16. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
17. This book was described as a of victimization.
18. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
19. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
20. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
21. As originally built, it was a two mill.
22. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
23. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
24. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
25. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
26. It has 195 single and double units.
27. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
28. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
29. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
30. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
31. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
32. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
33. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
34. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
35. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
36. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
37. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
38. This is almost certainly not true.
39. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
40. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
Return to full list of frequently confused words