Confused Words: storey vs story
1. It has 195 single and double units.
2. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
3. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
4. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
5. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
6. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
7. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
8. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
9. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
10. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
11. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
12. As originally built, it was a two mill.
13. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
14. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
15. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
16. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
17. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
18. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
19. This is almost certainly not true.
20. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
21. It later transpired that the was untrue.
22. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
23. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
24. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
25. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
26. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
27. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
28. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
29. This book was described as a of victimization.
30. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
31. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
32. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
33. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
34. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
35. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
36. It is not possible to verify this .
37. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
38. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
39. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
40. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
Return to full list of frequently confused words