Confused Words: storey vs story
1. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
2. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
3. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
4. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
5. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
6. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
7. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
8. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
9. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
10. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
11. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
12. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
13. This is almost certainly not true.
14. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
15. It later transpired that the was untrue.
16. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
17. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
18. It is not possible to verify this .
19. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
20. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
21. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
22. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
23. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
24. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
25. It has 195 single and double units.
26. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
27. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
28. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
29. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
30. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
31. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
32. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
33. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
34. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
35. This book was described as a of victimization.
36. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
37. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
38. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
39. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
40. As originally built, it was a two mill.
Return to full list of frequently confused words