Confused Words: storey vs story
1. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
2. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
3. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
4. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
5. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
6. This is almost certainly not true.
7. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
8. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
9. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
10. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
11. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
12. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
13. It later transpired that the was untrue.
14. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
15. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
16. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
17. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
18. This book was described as a of victimization.
19. It has 195 single and double units.
20. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
21. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
22. It is not possible to verify this .
23. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
24. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
25. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
26. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
27. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
28. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
29. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
30. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
31. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
32. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
33. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
34. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
35. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
36. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
37. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
38. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
39. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
40. As originally built, it was a two mill.
Return to full list of frequently confused words