Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
2. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
3. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
4. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
5. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
6. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
7. The municipality has its own registry.
8. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
9. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
10. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
11. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
12. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
13. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
14. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
15. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
16. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
17. His date of and death are unknown.
18. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
19. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
20. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
21. Their father was unaware of their .
22. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
23. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
24. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
25. It also has its own registering office.
26. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
27. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
28. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
29. There is conflicting information regarding his .
30. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
31. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
32. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
33. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
34. The organ and the of the church band.
35. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
36. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
37. Country of of Australian residents.
38. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
39. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
40. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
Return to full list of frequently confused words