Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The municipality has its own registry.
2. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
3. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
4. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
5. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
6. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
7. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
8. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
9. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
10. Their father was unaware of their .
11. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
12. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
13. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
14. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
15. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
16. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
17. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
18. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
19. The organ and the of the church band.
20. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
21. It also has its own registering office.
22. Country of of Australian residents.
23. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
24. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
25. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
26. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
27. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
28. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
29. There is conflicting information regarding his .
30. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
31. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
32. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
33. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
34. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
35. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
36. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
37. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
38. His date of and death are unknown.
39. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
40. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
Return to full list of frequently confused words