Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
2. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
3. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
4. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
5. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
6. His date of and death are unknown.
7. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
8. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
9. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
10. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
11. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
12. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
13. The municipality has its own registry.
14. There is conflicting information regarding his .
15. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
16. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
17. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
18. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
19. Country of of Australian residents.
20. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
21. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
22. Their father was unaware of their .
23. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
24. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
25. The organ and the of the church band.
26. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
27. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
28. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
29. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
30. It also has its own registering office.
31. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
32. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
33. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
34. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
35. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
36. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
37. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
38. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
39. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
40. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
Return to full list of frequently confused words