Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
2. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
3. The organ and the of the church band.
4. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
5. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
6. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
7. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
8. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
9. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
10. Country of of Australian residents.
11. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
12. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
13. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
14. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
15. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
16. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
17. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
18. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
19. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
20. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
21. His date of and death are unknown.
22. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
23. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
24. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
25. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
26. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
27. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
28. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
29. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
30. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
31. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
32. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
33. Their father was unaware of their .
34. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
35. There is conflicting information regarding his .
36. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
37. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
38. It also has its own registering office.
39. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
40. The municipality has its own registry.
Return to full list of frequently confused words