PaperRater + Teachers = Better Writing
Here's how we can help...We are building FREE, easily-accessible tools to help students improve their writing skills. We are open to constructive criticism about how to improve these tools. We use our marketing budget to offer sweepstakes and contests that put $$$ into your classroom rather than traditional advertising.
Here's what we are hoping for in return...Use our stuff. Tell us about it. Send your feedback to edu@PaperRater.com. Tell other teachers and educators about us. Follow us on Twitter (@PaperRater). Finally, signup for our educators mailing list using the button below. This is how we keep you in the loop about contests, updates, and other things going on here at PaperRater. You will probably receive about 1 email per month from us. That's it! Class dissmissed! But let's keep the conversating going...
PaperRater Resources for Educators
- Free Grammar Check - primary service used by over 20K people each day
- Free Plagiarism Checker - standalone tool for teachers (or students)
- Top 500 Vocabulary Words - PaperRater 500 is our opinionated list of the most important vocabulary words for high school and above.
- Electronic Submissions of Assignments and PaperRater Analyses
- Vocabulary Builder - learn words in context. Especially good for high school and beyond.
- Confused Words Quizzes - great exercises for ESL students
- Video Walkthrough of PaperRater