Confused Words: loose vs lose
1. His grammar was the fruit of careless habit, not ignorance.
2. Noirtier did not a word of what Valentine said.
3. ``If the pardon is to come, there is no time to .''
4. It consists of connective tissue and elastin.
5. If he were to them''``Well, and if he were to them?''
6. He would only one game in his career.
7. As I sprung aboard I sung out: "Out with you, Jim, and set her !
8. For the most part, the rock is and volcanic.
9. She had no time to , but must get ready at once.
10. Shout and no time, for there is little to .
11. The hair is somewhat and not as styled.
12. But no time; we have lost too much already.''
13. ``Then sell out sell out, marquis, or you will it all.''
14. The Strong's would the final to Shelley Nichols.
15. The Finns were starting to the initiative.
16. That time, he was able to stay on the for 12 years before being caught.
17. But he that would save his life, in such a case, shall it.
18. But, when she suffered it to break , it was only for a moment.
19. After leaving the hermitage they contact with each other.
20. and lay low and hold your breath, for I'm bout to turn myself !'
21. When Hawazma families their herds they settle.
22. What are the Rights of Man and the Liberties of the World but -Fish?
23. The dog is let at night to prevent him from endeavouring to communicate with her.
24. The papillary region is composed of areolar connective tissue.
25. What is the principle of religious belief in them but a -Fish?
26. ``In that case,''said he,``I should her, and by my own fault.''
27. Most earnestly did she then entreaty him to no more time before he wrote.
28. Subsequently, Mesmero began to confidence in himself which caused him to his powers.
29. The start was delayed until the horse was caught.
30. And what are you, reader, but a -Fish and a Fast-Fish, too?
31. He is a forward, playing primarily at openside flanker.
32. As they are epiphites the potting mixture should be and free draining.
33. 'If there had been more money to , it wouldn't have been all, I dare say.
34. ``I, who have nothing to , I should go.''
35. Credits are adapted from the "" liner notes.
36. ``We have no time to ; I will question, and do you answer me.''
37. stones have then worked themselves deeper into the rock.
38. Rather, it is called a " meat" sandwich.
39. and must I the one to save the other?
40. Amendola dove for the ball and recovered it.
Return to full list of frequently confused words