Confused Words: meter vs metre
1. He won a bronze medal in the 400 freestyle event.
2. This bridge is the longest bridge in Bavaria (1315 ).
3. With a time of 70.42 seconds, she won the 400 event.
4. She competes in the 25 pistol and 10 air pistol, of which she has been most successful in the latter.
5. The surrounding ocean tidal range is about one at . Flora.
6. On average there are 2.3 nests per square .
7. On each side there was a 1.8 -wide footpaths.
8. Its length was about 2 and the skull had a length of 60 centi.
9. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing 24th and in the 50 pistol finishing 34th.
10. Kabir and Tulsidas used the Maithili doha .
11. Each player has their own parking and a hand of cards.
12. "Kilo" is commonly pronounced , with reduced vowels on both syllables of "."
13. A neutron moisture is a moisture utilizing neutron scattering.
14. The kilo, , deci, centi, milli, and smaller are common.
15. It is a 130 high building in Tehran, Iran.
16. The amount of the jackpot is shown on a as a money value.
17. The bridges themselves were built as 10 high steel trusses.
18. With this change in subject comes the change in .
19. In the game mode, there's a on the top of the screen.
20. The more each fills, the stronger the attack is.
21. In this case, the is sometimes characterized as "triple septuple time".
22. Compositions entirely or predominantly in septuple are less common.
23. Going into the 2012 Games, he was ranked fifth in the 100 backstroke event, fourth in the 50 breaststroke and third in the 50 backstroke event.
24. This is an erect perennial usually reaching about half a in height.
25. Women's 10 Platform: Equestrianism.
26. The entire "Tirumurai" is in "viruttam" or lines of four.
27. Given its , it may have derived from a sea shanty.
28. At the 1932 Summer Olympics at Los Angeles he finished fourth in both the 5000 event and the 10000 competition.
29. Tristubh is the name of a Vedic of 44 syllables (four padas of eleven syllables each), or any hymn composed in this .
30. Its maximal depth is less than one metre and its dia is ca.
31. The intro starts in the irregular eleven-four.
32. The conditions were that a 10 by 10 test area would be used.
33. It is the most prevalent of the Rigveda, accounting for roughly 40% of its verses.
34. The most common source of excess burden is the conductor between the and the CT.
35. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing fourth and in the 50 pistol finishing again ninth.
36. The Green Bank Telescope operates at to milli wavelengths.
37. Elkington is a T37 classified runner competing in 100 and 200 events.
38. It is positioned at with an average elevation of 171 (561 feet).
39. Vallejo also finished 2nd in the 1600 Relay.
40. The jumping pool has two 1 and two 3 high springboards, and a 1 plateau in front of the jumping tower.
Return to full list of frequently confused words