Confused Words: pole vs poll
1. 1 in the seasons final Associated Press and Coaches' .
2. The tells her he'll marry her when his current wife is out of the picture."
3. The critics separately voted it fourth.
4. was descended from Peryam , third son of the antiquary Sir William (1561-1635) of Shute House, Devon, a brother of Sir John , 1st Baronet.
5. I thought of the great precessional cycle that the of the earth describes.
6. We turned our supporters out to the Straw .
7. William Wellesley-, Master of the Mint
8. The top 20 from the AP during the pre-season.
9. In that same , Smith placed fifth in the trombone category.
10. It was also decided to Canadian workers on a general strike.
11. If there is only a single candidate they will be deemed elected without a .
12. He won his first career at Charlotte.
13. Jimmie Johnson started on position.
14. Its official height is without the flag , and including the flag .
15. The flag incident was quietly resolved.
16. At the North , Rudolpha is secretly selling pieces of the North worldwide to get rid of the North , and to make Santa Claus feel he is being replaced.
17. It competed against nine other Florida beach destinations entered in the .
18. In every case that can be tested, it is found that a north repels a north , and a south repels a south ; but that a north and a south always attract each other.
19. The team finished as number one in both the AP and the Coaches' .
20. (Until 1974, the final Coaches' was released before the bowl games.)
21. Sprague was the third driver to win from the .
22. vaulter Jillian Schwartz is the most experienced from the female trio.
23. Due to a shortage of revenues he instituted a tax in 1881.
24. Astronauts never orbited to , as implied by the mosaic.
25. This point is the " of the planar displacement", and the displacement can be viewed as a rotation around this .
26. There are two main weekly s that begin in the preseason: the AP and the Coaches .
27. William Wellesley-, 3rd Earl of Mornington
28. 3 in the 'Best hope for 2011' section of the readers .
29. People fight to buy me drinks.” Most Beautiful Person .
30. That was the lone ranking for any Big East school in that top-14 .
31. RNC Chairman Vote "Source: CQPolitics, and Pundit
32. The which points north when the needle is suspended is called the north and is marked N, while the which points south when the needle is suspended is called the south and is marked S.
33. The Cards finished the 2006 season ranked #6 in the AP and #7 in the Coaches , while being ranked #6 in the Bowl Championship Series .
34. The coil turns in such a way that its north is opposite the south of the magnet.-RRB-
35. A magnetic mono is a hypothetical elementary particle in particle physics that is an isolated magnet with only one magnetic (a north without a south or vice-versa).
36. "TopPop" was chosen as the programme of the century in a in 2000 by Televizier.
37. The Harris and Coaches are factors in the BCS Standings.
38. (key) (results in bold indicate position)
39. But since like s repel each other, the coil will move, and will rotate until its new north is opposite to the south of the magnet and its new south is opposite the north .
40. This mountain was used as a churning .
Return to full list of frequently confused words