Confused Words: sight vs site
1. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
2. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
3. It is a very pretty , on private view.
4. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
5. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
6. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
7. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
8. It occupies the of a former brewery.
9. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
10. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
11. The was to be developed into residential housing.
12. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
13. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
14. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
15. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
16. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
17. The cemetery is the of the former St.
18. Fundraising, design, and selection.
19. Most of the has not been excavated.
20. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
21. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
22. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
23. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
24. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
25. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
26. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
27. It is an important seabird nesting .
28. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
29. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
30. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
31. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
32. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
33. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
34. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
35. Towers were relocated to the present .
36. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
37. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
38. The track has been lifted through the station .
39. The company had not decided what to do with the .
40. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
Return to full list of frequently confused words