Confused Words: sight vs site
1. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
2. It is an important seabird nesting .
3. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
4. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
5. Fundraising, design, and selection.
6. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
7. It occupies the of a former brewery.
8. Most of the has not been excavated.
9. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
10. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
11. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
12. Towers were relocated to the present .
13. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
14. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
15. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
16. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
17. The cemetery is the of the former St.
18. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
19. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
20. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
21. The was to be developed into residential housing.
22. The track has been lifted through the station .
23. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
24. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
25. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
26. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
27. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
28. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
29. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
30. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
31. It is a very pretty , on private view.
32. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
33. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
34. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
35. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
36. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
37. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
38. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
39. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
40. The company had not decided what to do with the .
Return to full list of frequently confused words