Confused Words: sight vs site
1. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
2. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
3. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
4. The cemetery is the of the former St.
5. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
6. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
7. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
8. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
9. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
10. Most of the has not been excavated.
11. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
12. The track has been lifted through the station .
13. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
14. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
15. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
16. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
17. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
18. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
19. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
20. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
21. Towers were relocated to the present .
22. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
23. It is an important seabird nesting .
24. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
25. It is a very pretty , on private view.
26. Fundraising, design, and selection.
27. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
28. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
29. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
30. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
31. The company had not decided what to do with the .
32. The was to be developed into residential housing.
33. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
34. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
35. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
36. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
37. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
38. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
39. It occupies the of a former brewery.
40. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
Return to full list of frequently confused words