Confused Words: sight vs site
1. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
2. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
3. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
4. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
5. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
6. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
7. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
8. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
9. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
10. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
11. The company had not decided what to do with the .
12. Towers were relocated to the present .
13. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
14. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
15. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
16. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
17. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
18. The track has been lifted through the station .
19. The cemetery is the of the former St.
20. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
21. It occupies the of a former brewery.
22. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
23. Most of the has not been excavated.
24. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
25. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
26. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
27. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
28. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
29. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
30. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
31. The was to be developed into residential housing.
32. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
33. It is a very pretty , on private view.
34. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
35. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
36. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
37. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
38. Fundraising, design, and selection.
39. It is an important seabird nesting .
40. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
Return to full list of frequently confused words